Friday, December 14, 2018

Beauty on a budget 💄

Image result for images of makeup sayings

Image result for angel veil primer picture

1. Angel veil primer by NYX - this is a dupe for the hourglass mineral veil its on sale right now for only 10$. nyx products are so affordable and great quality they sell it at any drug store, target, ulta and I linked the website underneath to get it online. 


2. Butter bronzer by Physician's formula - this is a really good dupe for the hula bronzer by benefit I found this at target for 8.99 it works just as good and blends really nice and leaves a nice shimmery bronze & its perfect for contouring and there is different shades to match your skin tone , this is one of my go to products . 




Image result for airspun
3. Airspun loose face powder -> as we know 'baking' lol ..  the best dupe is Laura Mercier finishing powder that is 40$ and this ranges from 5-10 dollars cannot beat that girl ! baking is a must if you don't want creases from your foundation and concealer & your looking for a finishing powder that is affordable this is what you wanna get. 


Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation F2Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer - C2
4. Revolution foundation and concealer - this is a perfect dupe for the tarte shape tape foundation and concealer I love how affordable their makeup products are definitely check out their website you wont be disappointed the foundation is 12$ concealer 7$ . I love how big the applicator is makes it perfect for applying it to your face and its so easy to blend and there a lot of shades to choose from if you like the stick foundations better they also have one that works really well to .  






5. Elf studio eyebrow treat & tame - best dupe for Bobbi Brown brow shaper as we all know her products are very high priced so when I find a really good dupe I'm buying it and on top of it's only 3 bucks that's a steal . Elf is very affordable and very good quality ! I'm not really the one to do my eyebrows but this I recommend to use if your looking for something affordable.






6. Colourpop ultra satin liquid lipstick- the best dupe for these lippies are the kylie lipsticks they use the same formula so its basically the same product and these only cost you 6 bucks ! cannot beat that my favorite one is the one called beeper such a beautiful color and they last all day . check out all their products they are bomb and so pigmented and very affordable and worth every cent one of my all time go to makeup. 




L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise™ Mascara - image 1 of 3
7. l'oreal paris voluminous lash paradise mascara - the best dupe is too faced better than sex mascara don't get me wrong I love my better than sex mascara but this works just as good and gets them lashes looking on point and only cost 6.99 . 


Image result for milani blush nars dupe


8. Milani baked blush luminoso- best dupe for Nars organism blush I love this color its so pretty and leaves a shimmery finish and only cost $6.97

https://www.target.com/p/milani-baked-blush-luminoso-0-12-oz/-/A-39599178?si



Image result for morphe eyeshadow images




9. morphe eyeshadow palletes - these are my favorite eyeshadow palletes I have ever used they are everything they have the most beautiful colors and so many different ones to choose from and worth every penny very affordable for such great quality .. they are very easy to blend and very pigmented and always a great size for the price my favorite one is the 35 f - f all into frost pallet it has matte and shimmers and more on the darker color side for fall & winter. They also have great makeup brushes that are affordable and Jaclyn hill always collaborates with them and comes out with bomb palletes  looking for a new eyeshadows this is the website to go you wont be disappointed if you never tried their products. 

https://www.morphebrushes.com/pages/search-results-page?q=eyeshadow+palettes&page=2






10. Wet and wild highlighters - these products have been around for so long since I was in high school it was always the cheapest makeup at the drugstore but now they stepped their game up and have some bomb products, I'm in love with their highlighters and they are only 5 bucks ! we all love a good highlight its probably one of my favorite steps to doing my makeup makes your face glow and stand out ! I have their popular foundation photo focus foundation a lot of beauty guru use it .. its a really good foundation that leaves your face looking flawless if your looking for a affordable foundation that's just as good as high end that's the one to get and it's only six bucks . -- I will link the foundation as well *



https://www.wetnwildbeauty.com/face/photo-focus-foundation.html






Image result for la girl makeup
11.  LA girl cosmetics - L.A. Girl is a popular name in beauty products and cosmetics industry , the most popular product that everyone and myself uses is the pro conceal concealer there are many colors to choose from , CVS drugstore or ulta carries their products or just order it off their website personally I like to go in the store and check all the colors first I have the hardest time matching my skin tone I also use their foundation that works really good for my dry skin and its super lightweight I will link it below .. the foundation is 10$ and the concealer is 5$ 

https://www.lagirlusa.com/collections/face/concealer

https://www.lagirlusa.com/collections/face/products/pro-coverage-illuminating-foundation?variant=21095238405




Some other affordable cosmetic websites to check out -
(for darker skintones)


hope you enjoyed this post ! & remember you are beautiful with or without makeup ❤ 

xoxo - Paige Marie 💄💄









No comments:

Post a Comment

dresses that don't break the bank